Home   Selce

Apartments Jelicic

Ideal for family vacation


Fully furnished apartments with terraces and separate entrance are located in a private house, in a quiet part of the village. The price includes the use of air conditioning, internet (Wi-Fi), satellite television and parking spaces within the courtyard. In the garden with Mediterranean vegetation is barbecue that is available to guests. The beach is 2 minutes away, and the city center is 5 minutes away from the apartment. There is a diving club nearby, as well as numerous recreational facilities.

Payment and special offer


Residential tax is included in price.

Reservations can be made by paying advance payment, which is 20% of total cost, to the bank account of the owner. The remaining amount of 80% of the total price will be paid in cash at the hands of the owner on arrival. The guests have to submit their personal documents (identity card or passport) to get registered to the tourist office. 

In July and August, for a stay of less than 4 nights prices are increased by 30%. Check-in is after 13:00 and check-out till 10:00. 

Special offer: In May/June and in September/October for the six days stay, the seventh day is free.

Apartments description


 TWO APARTMENTS (2 +2)***

• Apartments for two persons plus two extra beds
• Size: 45 square meters
• First floor
• Bedroom
• Living room with fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, kettle ...)
• Bathroom
• Terrace/Balcony

Service includes:
• Air conditioning
• Satellite TV
• Internet (Wi-Fi)
• Parking
• Smoking allowed
• Grill
• Safe

Distance:
• Beach: 100m
• Center: 200m
• Market: 200m
• Restaurant: 100m
• Pharmacy: 200m
• Bank: 200m
• Mail: 200m
• Sports activities: 100m
• Gas station: 2km
• Airport: 20 km

Comments, Reviews

   No comments yet.
The service is viewed: 2535 times.